Subject: Re: Modeler save
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 18:39:43 -0500 (EST)

>>You can save all your layers in modeler simply by selecting all the 
>>layers with objects in it ( hold down the shift key while selecting 
>>layers). Then hold the ALT key while clicking in the save object button. 
>>when you go to load the objects back into modeler, each object will load 
>>into its proper layer. Make sure that all the layers you wwant to save 
>>are selected as FOREGROUND objects otherwise it won't work. 

>>Hope this helps. 

This is nice, but I did not ask the orginal question.  I just wrote and said
that I had a Modeler script that could do this.  Someone asked about away to
do this, my answer I am sure was just one of many that the person got back.
Thank you anyway for the info.

Don

      __________________________________________________
     |                                                  |
     | Don Smith - Lightwave Until I Die - 3D Graphics  |
     | SWOL (Amiga & PC Desktop 3D Support) Board Sysop |
     | 510-228-0886                                     |
     | Software On-Line (On-Line Software Store)        |
     | 510-228-1437                                     |
     |                                                  |
     | [email-masked] - [email-masked]    |
     |__________________________________________________|